Audit, IFRS and Evaluation services
Starting from 2013 Credo Line Agency, thanks to partnership relations with the leading Ukrainian auditing company successfully serves its customers in the field of audit, IFRS and evaluation activities.
The current situation in the country may become a serious obstacle for maintenance and development of commercial relations between Ukrainian companies and their foreign counterparts. Today, more than ever it is important to maintain an “open” dialog with the international community representatives, and with the help of certain financial instruments to reinforce the reputation of an honest partner by providing actual and acceptable documents. Such financial instruments today represent a set of procedures in the spheres of audit, IFRS and evaluation services, if it is necessary.
- Audit of financial statements (consolidated financial statements), prepared in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, which is performed under International Standards on Auditing and compliance with quality control procedures.
- Audit of Financial Statements (Consolidated Financial Statements), prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), which is performed under International Standards on Auditing and compliance with quality control procedures.
- Review of financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Statements (IFRS)
- Transformation of financial statements of subsidiaries prepared in accordance with the Ukrainian accounting standards to financial statements under IFRS
- Consolidation of financial statements of the parent company with its subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS
- Training Services on transformation of financial statements
Appraisal activities performed in the following areas in particular:
- Integral property complex, business and securities
- Real estate and land
- Machinery, equipment and vehicles
- Intellectual property
In connection with the latest changes in the Ukrainian legislative system, namely – in the field of transfer pricing, Credo Line Team had also started consulting its Clients in regards of detailed analysis of counterparties for controlled transactions, as well as of other linked questions.